These Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms are easy, delicious and melt in your mouth. The flavor combo of the buffalo sauce and honey really makes for the perfect sweet yet hot buffalo experience. Serve these for your next party appetizer and you will be sure to impress your guests.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect easy and impressive party appetizer!
Top your mushrooms with a drizzle of blue cheese and chopped green onions when they come out of the oven. To do the dressing drizzle I add some to a zip lock bag and cut off the corner like a pipping bag. This allows me to just do the slightest drizzle over each mushroom. Be sure to cut your hole big enough for all those delicious blue cheese crumbles to pass through too. I am using Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Blue Cheese. Serve with a side of blue cheese, ranch or extra buffalo sauce for dipping.
You will be surprised at juice how perfectly juicy and delicious these mushrooms come out. No dried out shrooms here! Everything can be done in under 30 minutes too!
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
As always, the recipe is in MyFitnessPal for easy tracking which also makes for easy party snacking.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 lbs. ground chicken (96/4)
- 4 Tbsp. Franks Buffalo Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese 120g
- 12 whole cremini mushrooms (medium to large)
Toppings: (not included in nutrition facts)
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Chopped Green Onions
- Pre heat oven to 375F. In a pan over medium add raw ground chicken and brown. Break into small pieces as you cook it.While the chicken cooks clean and core your mushrooms. Rinse them off well and pat dry. Remove the stem and using a spoon, spoon out some of the inside so you have a nice deep area to place the chicken mixture.
- Once the chicken is cooked through add buffalo sauce, honey and ricotta. Mix together well and let it simmer for a few minutes for the sauce to thicken before loading up your mushrooms.Lay mushrooms on a baking sheet and top each mushroom with equal amounts of the chicken mixture. You can measure your total chicken mixture, divide by 12 and weigh the amount for each mushroom or do your best to eyeball it.
- Place mushrooms in the oven at 375F for 20 minutes.When the mushrooms are done top with blue cheese (or ranch) and green onions. Serve with a side of dipping sauce.