Gift Guide 2022
The holidays are here and so is gifting!
I have put together a list of some of my faovirte, most frequenrtly used and/or on my list items for holiday shopping this year! Defitely recommend looking into the air fryer or instant pot on Black Friday if you do not have one yet! Some of my favorite ohsnapmacros recipes are made with these two kitchen devices.
Instant Pot Recipes:
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Recipes:
1. Cosori Air Fryer – I have owned this air fryer since 2020. It has been through a lot and still works great. I was even able to replace the basket easily on Amazon, linked here.
2. Meat Chopper – this seems like it would be one that just sits in the drawer and takes up space but it is a frequently used item in my kitchen. It helps mash up any raw meats for cooking.
3. Gripstic Bag Sealer – my favorite stocking stuffer of 2021. I swear by these. With small kids we have a lot of open bags and these help keep everything fresh and not easily spilled.
5. Silicone Hot Mats – cuter than fabric in my opinion.
6. Wüsthof Knife Set – linking the “basic” starter set which includes my most used daily knives.
7. Wüsthof Steak Knives – perfect for a big steak or porkchop.
1. AM SALT – my number one seasoning of choice. I put this salt on and in everything I cook aside from baked goods. The “secret” salt combination is unlike any other salt I’ve used. It helps elevate the simplest dish and makes a terrific gift. Use code FREESHIPSNAP for free shipping on any order.
3. Franks Red Hot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning – terrific on burgers.
5. Burger & Fry Spice “Rub Your Burger” – a staple for burger season. Add to beef, turkey or chicken burgers for the perfect flavored burger.
6. Simon’s Secret Sauce – I love the Spicy flavor. It is similar to a mustard but made with loads of veggies. Put it on sandwiches, as a dip or even with eggs.
1. Gold Standard Whey Vanilla Ice Cream – this is the vanilla protein powder if use for baking. Use in Peppermint White Chocolate Granola, Pumpkin Spice Granola, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and Maple Oatmeal Cookies.
2. MixHers Greens – Balances Nutrition, Replenishes Nutrients, Supports Gut health, Helps detox. The best tasting greens on the market as they are a fruity and taste nothing like a “green juice.” They also come in individual packs making it easy to take with you on the go. Use code OHSNAP10 for 10% off. They have a ton of different supplements to check out. All the flavors are great!
3. Bloom Nu Greens – the greens I am currently using. These taste more like a fruity green juice.
4. Care/Of Vitamins – I have been using these for the last 6 months. Getting the monthly delivery makes it easy for me to be consistent with my vitamins. They come in individual packs customized to your needs making it easy to take on the go when traveling. Use think LINK to get 50% your first month.
5. LMNT – both my husband and I drink one of these salty electrolytes a day. I do not have a discount code for you but my favorite flavors are Watermelon, Raspberry, Orange and Citrus – in that order.
6. emPowered Nutrition Pre-Workout – I have 1 scoop every day before heading to the gym.
7. emPowered Nutrition Creatine – I have been taking 5g of creatine every day for month without weight gain.
1. Lancome Teint Idole Ulta 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation – I love this foundation! It is medium coverage and can be built to heavy. It goes on nice and smooth without leaving any creases or feeling like I have caked on makeup. This is what I wear every day.
2. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer – again, no creases and no caking. I wear this every day under my eyes.
3. Lancome Idole Mascara – I have been using this for at least a year now and still love it. No spider eyes and the curved brush (once you get over the learning curve) really helps lift the lashes. I wear this every single day and have even been using the primer linked here which helps lengthen my lashes.
4. BEAKEY “Beauty Blenders” – these come in a pack of 5 and work just as well as a Beauty Blender. My kids love to take these out of my makeup drawer, ultimately leaving them on the ground for the dog to rip into 4,000 pieces. So having a pack of 5 for XX is handy.
5. Este Lauder Bronzer – another must have for me that I have been using for years. I think I got my first one in 2020. The perfect amount of bronze without being too dark or feeling like I am overdoing the contour.
6. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – I got my eyebrows micro bladed this year which was the BEST decision ever. I just add this brow gel in the morning, and I am good to go.
7. Seven Kente Bond Shampoo – I love this so much I had my hair dresser order me a salon size gallon that I use to refill my small container for the shower.
8. Heart of Glass Intense Treatment – the only conditioner that leaves my thick hair feeling smooth and able to be brushed through with ease.
9. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – IYKYK. They best. I get the jar for night and the small travel size balm for in my purse. It is so dry in Alaska in the winter and this helps keep my lips from cracking.
1. Water Resistant Faux Fur Trim Hooded Jacket – I love all Old Navy snow gear and order new gear.
3. Toddler Gloves with Fingers – fingers are important and so is the strap to tighten them on!! Haha.
4. Toddler Snow Boots – these are absolutely adorable. They come in all black too.
5. Water Repellent Snowsuit – this is a MUST for us. The girls each have one and it makes getting ready to go outside a lot easier than having to do overalls and a jacket. I love these. They last forever too and are great quality.
6. Water Resistant Hooded Snowsuit for Baby – used these with our girls until they were able to walk and needed boots. Great quality and keeps them nice and warm.
7. Snow Gloves – these are well priced which is good considering you know you’ll end up losing one. We buy one for school and another for home. They have a ton of designs and colors to choose from.
8. Toddler Snow Boots – warm and work great! Have rebought the same ones year after year. They have a ton of designs and colors to choose from.
1. Plain white and simple linen napkins. This makes it easy for entertaining to bring in color with other things like greenery, flowers, napkin holders and table runners or clothes.
2. Recipe Card Holder – so cute for someone who loves hand written recipes. Be sure to sneak your favorite OSM recipe in there!
3. 4pc Measuring Cup Set – I have these and love them.
5.Footed Wood Serving Trivet – I want this it is out of stock so check your local Target.
6. Stoneware Paper Towel Holder – I have this and love it! Super cute on my counter.
7. Large Modern Rim Stoneware Serving Bowl – great size!
- Octavia Wood Serving Board With Cheese Knives
- Apotheke Charcoal-Scented Reed Diffuser or Apotheke Charcoal-Scented Reed Diffuser
- Fenton Bar Tool Set
- Tour Break Resistant Wine Glasses – I have this full set of Red, White and Champagne. We have had them since 2016 and love them. People always compliment how thin yet substantial they are. I would also love these.
- Carson Small Sectioned Ash Wood Serving Board with Marin White Mini Bowls 4-Piece Serveware Set
- Red Cast Iron Fondue Set
- Square Wine Glasses Set of 4
I hope you enjoy this list and it gives you some ideas for gifts this holiday season!! As always a sincere thank you for using my affiliate links and codes. Your support is appreciated!!