The sweet pastry and the savory eggs and ham are a perfect combination of flavors. You can easily switch this up with with different cheeses to alter the flavors. Easter brie and caramelized onions. Mother’s Day bacon and cheddar. Father’s Day steak and gorgonzola.
Take your brunch game up a notch with these crowd pleaser Ham Egg and Cheese Puffs.
Cheese swap ideas:
- Cheddar, Gruyere, Swiss, Mozzarella, Pepper Jack, Feta, Blue Cheese, Brie
- I could keep going ..
To make this lower in carbs / fat cut your crescent rolls in half and add 1/2 a roll per cup. This will change the texture due to less roll but will adjust your macros some. Or leave as is and enjoy!
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
Enjoy these macro friendly protein packed cups for your next special occasion brunch like Easter or Mother’s Day. However, these are so easy you can enjoy them any ole time!
Ham Egg and Cheese Puffs
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Ham Egg and Cheese Puffs
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 8 servings egg whites (3 tbsp each total 24 Tbsp. or 368 grams)
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese (56 grams)
- 4 oz cubed ham
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped green onions
- 6 cup Large silicone muffin tray
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 pieces.Spray silicone 6 muffin tray with non stick spray and place on a baking sheet. Pre heat oven to 350.
- Connect the ends of one crescent roll and layer in the bottom of the muffin cup wrapping it around the interior edges. Like a cup for the eggs.1 crescent roll per cup.
- Each cup will receive: 1/2 oz. cubed ham, 3 tbsp. egg whites, 7 grams cheese, salt and pepper. 1 serving of cheese (1/4 cup) will cover 4 cups.
- Once all the muffins are filled place the tray in the oven at 350 F and bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs have set.Serve with chopped green onions and hot sauce if desired.