This Air Fryer Sesame Chicken has the perfect amount of crunch without any of the oil!
Not sure what to do for date night? How about some take out style sesame chicken? You won’t even have to leave the house to pick it up just leave all the work to the air fryer. Be sure to add this chicken to your next grocery list and schedule date night or some you time with a side of sesame chicken. Crispy chicken in the tub? I’m not one to judge.
The best past is this Air Fryer Sesame Chicken will not leave you feeling uncomfortable and stuffed when your done. The chicken comes out so crispy and perfect that you’re going to want to coat it in every single sauce you have in your fridge, trust me. Whip out the buffalo sauce because you’ll be making chicken tenders next.
It's sweet with just the right about of heat.
Put your Spicy Sesame Chicken over:
- Cauliflower rice.
- Fried rice or fried. cauliflower rice.
- Steamed vegetables.
- Mixture of honey and Franks Red Hot.
- Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce.
- Favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Tapioca Starch.
- Arrowroot Starch.
- Potato Starch.
- Corn Starch.
- Rice Flour.
- All-Purpose Flour.
- Almond Flour.
“ohsnapmacros Air Fryer Sesame Chicken”
Air Fryer Sesame Chicken
- 1 lbs. chicken breast, raw
- 2/3 cup Plain Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 8 Tbsp Sweet & Spicy Soy Chili Sauce - Private Selection Brand
- 1 small orange juiced
- 3 tsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Using 3 separate bowls add eggs and scramble to one bowl. Add cassava to a separate bowl. Add panko breadcrumbs to a third separate bowl. Add salt and pepper to panko and mix together.Pre heat air fryer.
- Cut the raw chicken into 24 equally sized bite size pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into cassava flour and coat well. Transfer to the egg and coat thoroughly. Finally transfer to the panko bread crumbs and evenly coat the outside. Set chicken in the air fryer basket and repeat until the air fryer is full. You will need to do this in batches so the chicken does not touch or overlap in the air fryer.Air fry at 350 for 10 mins.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside while you cook the chicken in batches.Once the chicken is done, add it to a bowl and top with the sauce. Mix together well to coat evenly. Top chicken with sliced green onions and serve with rice, cauli rice or as is.
WOW. I don’t have enough good things to say. This was AMAZING!!
Oh, my goodness what a flavor explosion! This recipe was supposed to be for my lunch this upcoming week. Instead my family snacked on it and I had to make another batch! Teenage approved and cowboy hubby approved! Thank you! Thank you! Your recipes are always the bomb diggity!
I do not have the private selection sauce in my area. Is there another brand that would work the same?
Can you use regular flour?