“ohsnapmacros Big Mac Pita Pizza”
Big Mac Pita Pizza
- 1 pita (Jopsehs Pita)
- 2 pickle dill chips, chopped
- 28 g Reduced Fat Mexican cheese shreds
- 1.5 oz hamburger seasoned cooked ground turkey
- finely chopped white onion
- chopped green leaf lettuce
Big Mac Sauce
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp kethcup
- 5 g (splash) of pickle juice
- For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, ketchup and pickle juice in a small bowl.
For the pizza
- Preheat oven to broil. Top pita with 1/2 the sauce. Top with 1/2 the cheese, ground turkey, remaining cheese, chopped onion, 1/2 pickle and place in the oven on a baking sheet until the corners brown.Once browned, remove from oven and top with additional pickle, any leftover onion, chopped lettuce and drizzle on the remaining 1/2 of the sauce. Slice and enjoy!