Meal prepping can be hard but when you prep a protein that is so versatile you can turn it into multiple meals it really makes it quite FUN!
This Blackened Chicken White Sauce Pizza is so decedent and flavorful. Between the spice of the chicken and the creaminess of the ricotta you will not finish this pizza and wish you ordered out, you’ll just hope you can fit another! It’s not only flavorful but macro friendly and loaded with protein.
Pita pizzas are our families go to meal. They’re easy, quick, customizable and so much fun for kids! This Blackened Chicken White Sauce Pizza is simple to make but packed with flavors. The laughing cow cheese serves as a terrifically creamy base and the ricotta adds that layer or cheesy goodness the base doesn’t give you. Then comes the spicy chicken balanced with the cool tomatoes and wah-lah, magic in your mouth.
Here in Alaska we have a very famous pizzeria, Moose’s Tooth. If you ever head to Anchorage I cannot recommend a stop there enough. Their combinations are creative and out of this world. They’re actually one of the highest grossing pizza places in the United States. I hope to have a mini lightened up Moose’s Tooth copycat series here soon so that way you all in the lower 48 can get in on the magic!!
Moose's Tooth Favorites:
Spicy Korean Chicken Wings
Diablo Bread Sticks
Elf on a Shelf
Spicy Thai Chicken
Be sure to try their ranch … heavenly.
My guess is everything at Moose's Tooth is insanely good but I have yet to eat my way through it all. Stay tuned though.
To lighten up the crust check out Joseph’s Flax Pitas. They’re only 60 calories and amazing as pizzas. Cook exactly the same as the directions here note. Your macros will lower drastically with zero effect to flavor!
With Joseph’s Pita 258 cals: 7 F / 12 C / 47 P
Pita Pizza is our favorite busy night meal. They're quick and it is so easy for everyone to customize theirs with no complaints.
“ohsnapmacros Blackened Chicken White Sauce Pizza”
Blackened Chicken White Sauce Pizza
- 1 Papa Pita
- 1 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 3 oz chopped cooked Blackened Chicken
- Chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped Spinach
- 2 tbsp Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- Fresh Chopped Basil or Parsley
- Turn oven to broil.Put pita on a baking sheet and spread laughing cow on top of the pita as the sauce.
- Chop tomatoes, spinach and chicken into bite size pieces and place on top of the cheese.Add ricotta cheese in dollop's around the pita.
- Put in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes until the edges are browned and the toppings are warm.Top with fresh basil or parsley and enjoy!