Why you'll love this recipe
- These chicken bacon ranch sliders are simple, flavorful and ready in under 30 minutes.
- These sliders use minimal ingredients and pantry staples.
- Easy assembly and cleanup! Super important on weeknights (any night) for me as a busy mom of two!
- These sliders are family friendly. Both kids and adults love them!
- If needed this recipe can be adapted to dairy free or gluten free.
- These sliders are packed with protein and make for a great quick grab and go snack.
Tips for making these sliders
You can swap ground chicken with deli chicken to make this recipe even faster.
You can swap ground chicken with rotisserie chicken.
Top Hawaiian rolls with a melted butter and brown sugar (or swerve) glaze before baking for some added flavor.
You can swap ground chicken with ground turkey or deli turkey.
Top the chicken mixture with ranch dressing after baking for extra saucy chicken bacon ranch sliders.
How to make this gluten and dairy free
Substitute with your favorite dairy free cheese shreds and gluten free Hawaiian Rolls like Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. Violife has a great dairy free cheese shred.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
These are the ingredients for the chicken bacon ranch sliders. For the full list of ingredients scroll down to the recipe card.
Ground Chicken: you can easily swap ground chicken with ground turkey, deli turkey, deli chicken or rotisserie chicken. If you use ground turkey I would suggest adding extra ranch seasoning, salt and pepper.
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls: this recipe calls for King’s Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. You can swap with any sweet roll, gluten free sweet roll, brioche bun or slider roll.
Ranch Seasoning: using pre packaged dry powdering Hidden Valley ranch seasoning. You can swap with your favorite ranch seasoning. For added ranch flavor top with ranch dressing after baking.
Cheese: you can use your favorite cheese as a substitute to mozzarella. Pepper jack, colby jack, cheddar, dairy free cheese, etc.
Bacon: this recipe uses 6 slices of bacon with macros : 80 cals per 2 slices. 6P/0C/7F.
Step by Step Instructions:
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a pan over medium heat brown the bacon until crispy. Once the bacon is cooked remove and set aside on a paper towel to drain the excess fat.
Drain most of the fat from the pan and add the ground chicken to cook. Break the chicken into pieces as you cook and cook until browned and cooked through. Add ranch seasoning, salt and pepper to the chicken and mix.
While the chicken cooks, chop your bacon into pieces. Prep your green onions and buns. Slice the buns through the center so you have a one top and one bottom leaving all 12 connected.
Add bacon, green onions and mozzarella cheese to the chicken and stir together until the cheese has melted.
Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray and place the bottom buns down. Top with chicken mixture and spread around to evenly coat the buns.
Top the chicken with 4 slices of cheese evenly across the top of the mixture. Place the top buns on top.
Spray the top of the buns with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
Enjoy!! Serve chicken bacon ranch sliders fresh out of the oven.
What to serve with sliders
Serve with extra ranch for dipping. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are great as a stand alone meal, however you can add sides like vegetables or fries.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out some of our other easy meals!
“ohsnapmacros Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders”
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 12 pack King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 lbs. ground chicken (96/4)
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 Tbsp. dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup (56g) Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a pan over medium heat brown the bacon until crispy. Once the bacon is cooked remove and set aside on a paper towel to drain the excess fat.Drain most of the fat from the pan and add the ground chicken to cook. Break the chicken into pieces as you cook and cook until browned and cooked through. Add ranch seasoning, salt and pepper to the chicken and mix.
- While the chicken cooks, chop your bacon into pieces. Prep your green onions and buns. Slice the buns through the center so you have a one top and one bottom leaving all 12 connected.Add bacon, green onions and mozzarella cheese to the chicken and stir together until the cheese has melted.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray and place the bottom buns down. Top with chicken mixture and spread around to evenly coat the buns.Top the chicken with 4 slices of cheese evenly across the top of the mixture. Place the top buns on top.
- Spray the top of the buns with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds.Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- Remove and enjoy!Macros listed are for ONE slider.
This will be a new weeknight or camping meal. Super easy and quick, and even the toddler loves them. I love when you post new recipes, makes weekly meal planning a breeze!
These are absolutely delicious. Thank you so much!
So glad you loved it!!!
So easy and sooo delicious!
These were so good! Made them for dinner on a night I didn’t feel like doing too much cooking. Loved the ranch in the ground chicken! Gave the chicken excellent flavor!
Awesome!! Sliders are so nice and easy for those kind of nights!
These are amazing! So glad I found your website 🧡
So glad you’re here!!
Do you think turkey bacon would work? Just looking for a way to lower the fat a little
These are a family favorite.
These were amazing! I made them for dinner this week and couldn’t believe how easy and delicious they were! I will 10000% be making these again and again!!
These chicken bacon ranch sliders are amazing!!! My 4 year old who is extremely picky helped me make them and actually ate them 😍. They have such good flavor and are so quick and easy for a weeknight!
The chicken bacon ranch sliders were delicious!! My picky 4 year old helped me make them and actually ate them! They have such good flavor and are so easy for a weeknight meal! We will definitely have these in repeat!
Wow these are amazing! They were so easy and quick to put together. I’m already looking forward to leftovers tomorrow for lunch!
So great to hear!! Thank you!
Loved these! So easy to fix, especially on a night of homework and ball practice. Great for lunch the next day.
Delicious!! My kids devoured them and they were so easy to make! This will be a regular for our weekend lunches!
My boyfriend and I love this for dinner! Super quick and easy and has delicious flavor!
I make this all the time! So easy. So delicious and a family favorite!
Awesome!! Love hearing that
Fiver stars and more! ⭐️ this is such a hit for absolutely everybody. My fam of 5 ( which includes 3 kids 7 and under) requests this every week! I’ve also been making it to bring over to friend and family get togethers and everyone always asks me to send the recipe. Love love love!
So great to hear that, thank you!