Why you'll love this recipe
- This recipe is ready in under 15 minutes, start to finish.
- These cinnamon cream cheese roll ups are quick, easy and delicious.
- Both kids and adults love them!
- Perfect recipe for a quick snack or a fun breakfast treat.
Can you make this ahead of time?
I suggest you make these roll ups when you’re ready to eat them. The cream cheese gets perfectly melty and the lavash perfectly crispy so they’re best fresh and warm.
Can you bake these?
Yes. I definitely would suggest using a air fryer but you could also bake these cinnamon cream cheese roll ups. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
These are the main ingredients and substitutions. See recipe card below for full ingredients list and instructions for cinnamon cream cheese roll ups.
Cream Cheese: to limit the fat this recipe calls for 1/3 less fat cream cheese, you can use your favorite.
Sugar: this recipe uses swerve confectioners sweetener. You can use standard confectioners sugar as well.
Cinnamon: feeling festive? Use pumpkin pie spice, ground cloves, nutmeg or any other spices you’d like. You can also add bits of fruit like apple.
Milk: use whatever milk you have on hand, I am using whole milk.
How to make cinnamon cream cheese roll ups:
In a bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and milk.
Lay a single full lavash bread down and spread the mixture across the entire lavash. Roll like you would a cinnamon roll.
Spray a air fryer pan with nonstick spray and lay the lavash roll up with the seam down. Spray the top of the lavash and cook at 350 for 10 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
Remove with tongs, cut into 6 equal slices and enjoy! Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
What to serve with this recipe
These would be perfect as a snack or breakfast treat. Surprise your guests or kids in the morning or after school with these fresh out of the air fryer.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out some of our other easy meals!
“ohsnapmacros Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups”
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 1 Joseph's Lavash
- 3 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and milk.
- Lay a single full lavash bread down and spread the mixture across the entire lavash. Roll like you would a cinnamon roll.
- Spray a air fryer pan with nonstick spray and lay the lavash roll up with the seam down. Spray the top of the lavash and cook at 350 for 10 minutes. Flipping halfway through.Remove with tongs, cut into 6 equal slices and enjoy! Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
This is 10/10!!! So good I wanted to eat the entire roll!! Lol!
Yay!! I am so glad!
What are some substitutes for an air fryer? I don’t have one.
What is a great substitute for the Lavish bread? I have looked and looked and can’t find it in our rural town. Who carries it??
You can order online at
My go-to sweet, easy breakfast!! I find myself craving cinnamon rolls often and this always satisfies my craving– 10/10!
So one lavash bread makes 6 pieces & the macros are per piece, correct? I’m thinking I’ll want more than 1, so trying to plan ahead!