Overnight Banana Bread Oats
Overnight oats are one of the easiest meal preps around and these Overnight Banana Bread Oats are on the easy list for sure! Throw everything in a jar, shake and enjoy in the morning. Not sure you’ll want the same breakfast every day, no problem, swap out toppings for a different flavor add.
These oats are husband, toddler and baby tested and approved. If you need to add a protein punch add your favorite vanilla protein powder to the mixture overnight with a extra splash of almond milk in the morning to help break it up.
Super easy and flavorful Overnight Banana Bread Oats.
- sliced banana, chopped nuts, cinnamon, honey, additional peanut butter
- vanilla protein powder
- Add with all ingredients before refrigerating. You may need to add extra almond milk in the morning as the powder will suck up moisture.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp. almond extract, 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating.
- 1 Tbsp. Flax, 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating. Add a extra 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk if these are added as they will suck up moisture.
“ohsnapmacros Overnight Banana Bread Oats”
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt|
|1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon|
|2 tbsp. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter|
|1/2 ripe cubed small banana (50g)|
|optional 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract|
|optional vanilla protein powder|