These oats are husband, toddler and baby tested and approved. If you need to add a protein punch add your favorite vanilla protein powder to the mixture overnight with a extra splash of almond milk in the morning to help break it up.
Super easy and flavorful Overnight Banana Bread Oats.
- sliced banana, chopped nuts, cinnamon, honey, additional peanut butter
- vanilla protein powder
- Add with all ingredients before refrigerating. You may need to add extra almond milk in the morning as the powder will suck up moisture.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp. almond extract, 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating.
- 1 Tbsp. Flax, 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating. Add a extra 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk if these are added as they will suck up moisture.
“ohsnapmacros Overnight Banana Bread Oats”
Overnight Banana Bread Oats
Overnight oats are one of the easiest meal preps around and these Overnight Banana Bread Oats are on the easy list for sure! Throw everything in a jar, shake and enjoy in the morning. Not sure you’ll want the same breakfast every day, no problem, swap out toppings for a different flavor add.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 ripe cubed small banana 50g
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- optional vanilla protein powder
- Sliced banana
- Honey drizzle
- Peanut Butter
- Chopped nuts
- Add oats, almond milk, greek yogurt, powdered PB2, banana and cinnamon to a mason jar and shake together.Place in the refrigerator overnight to set. Enjoy in the morning with desired toppings.
Calories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 18gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!