“ohsnapmacros Peanut Chicken Noodles”
Peanut Chicken Noodles
I LOVE peanut noodles. This recipe is created for one but can be doubled, tripled, etc. for the entire family to enjoy. Be sure to add some crushed red pepper at the end for some spice!
- 13 g PB2 Peanut Butter powder
- 2 g toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp cold water
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of ginger powder
- Cut raw chicken into strips and cook in a pan over medium heat seasoned with salt and pepper until cooked through.
- Cook 2 oz linguini according to package.
- Prepare peanut sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. When 1 minute left on the noodles add the veggies to the boiling pot.
- Drain noodles and veggies. Place in a bowl, top with chicken and peanut sauce and mix.Top with green onions, red pepper flakes and toasted sesame seeds.
Use a spatula to get all the good sauce out of the bowl. No drop goes to waste.
Calories: 445kcalCarbohydrates: 56.5gProtein: 49.2gFat: 5.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I made this for meal prep this week, so I 5x the recipe. It was so good, and so so filling. I’ll be making this for dinners and lunches in the future! The only thing I changed was I felt like the sauce was still really thick. So I cut it with extra water and some sriracha.
Perfect!! I am so glad you love it.