Great for meal prep or a quick and easy weeknight meal.
“ohsnapmacros Turkey Stir-Fry”
Full of flavor, protein and ready in under 30 minutes, this Turkey Stir-Fry is a great meal prep or easy weeknight meal option.Serve over rice. For a low carb option serve over Healthy Noodles (I find these at Costco in the fridge section), zoodles or riced cauliflower.
- 1 lbs. ground turkey (99% lean)
- 100 g snow peas, chopped
- 100 g baby carrots, sliced
- 100 g broccoli, chopped
- 100 g whole baby corn, chopped in 1/2
- 70 g water chestnuts, sliced (~1/2 can)
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 tbsp. Kikkoman Stir-Fry sauce *
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce **
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add turkey to the pan. I like to smash the turkey down into the pan, season with salt and pepper and let it brown on each side prior to breaking into pieces. Season with salt and pepper and brown.
- Once turkey is cooked through add broccoli, carrots, 1/4 cup of water and steam the veggies until slightly soft, stirring frequently. Once the carrots begin to soften add corn, peas, water chestnuts, crushed red pepper to taste and fresh cracked pepper.
- Add stir-fry sauce and chili garlic sauce. Mix together well and serve over rice.For a low carb option serve over zoodles, Healthy Noodles or riced cauliflower.
*You can use your favorite stir-fry sauce or a homemade version - macros will need to be adjusted.
**Chili Garlic Sauce, found near the stir fry / soy sauce.
Serving: 291gCalories: 245kcalCarbohydrates: 16.3gProtein: 37.1gFat: 1.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This was delicious!! Such a great recipe that allows you to easily substitute with, if you don’t have everything! I will definitely be adding this to my meal prep favorites!
Do the macros listed here include the rice?
No, the macros include everything listed in ingredients. Rice would be your add on.
This was awesome!! I put it on top of riced cauliflower, excellent! Thanks!