- Ohsnapmacros will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will Ohsnapmacros be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if Ohsnapmacros is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. Ohsnapmacros is not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
- Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. I aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- Ohsnapmacros expressly disclaims responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.
- This blog and company is owned, written, and edited by Danielle Lima (“Ohsnapmacros”). The FTC requires full disclosure of relationships I have with brands when writing about a product.
- Brands and advertisers do not determine the content of Ohsnapmacros blog posts. Danielle alone chooses the topics, products, and content and determines which brands to use and work with.
- The views and opinions expressed on this site are always 100% authentic. Brand relationships and compensation will never influence Ohsnapmacro’s posted opinions and Ohsnapmacros will never promote a product or brand they don’t fully believe in. Ohsnapmacros will always speak the truth on products and experience.
Nutritional Information and Disclaimers
- All the information presented on Ohsnapmacros is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical, nutritional, dietary, therapeutic, or any other medical advice. This blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products is NOT a substitute for any advice given to you by your physician. Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any weight loss, nutrition or exercise program. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader. Ohsnapmacros is NOT a doctor, nutritionist or registered dietitian. Ohsnapmacros does not claim to help cure any condition or disease. Ohsnapmacros does not provide medical aid or nutrition advice for the purpose of health or disease nor does Ohsnapmacros claim to be a doctor or dietitian.
- The nutritional information is calculated by Ohsnapmacros and is not guaranteed to be correct. All posted nutrition information is approximate and has been calculated using the nutrition calculator on myfitnesspal.com. Ohsnapmacros makes no guarantees of accuracy and use of different brands may change the nutrition information.
- Ohsnapmacros cannot and does not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ohsnapmacro’s statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.