Macros Made Easy
Macros Made Easy includes 60 NEW macro-friendly recipes the entire family will enjoy. Whether you’re a seasoned pro, or a beginner just dipping your toes into the world of fitness nutrition, “Macros Made Easy” is your compass, guiding you on your journey to creating delicious, balanced meals that fit your macro needs and tantalize your tastebuds.
With chapters devoted to never-boring breakfasts, one-pan weeknight winners, 30-minute pastas, showstopping sides and grill-to-table goodness, you’ll easily have every meal of the week covered. Each recipe also includes helpful substitution tips and tricks, like how to double your protein or cut down on carbs even further, so you can tailor each scrumptious recipe to your specific nutritional needs. No matter where you’re starting from or where you’re going with your health and nutrition goals, you’ll be set up to succeed with this incredible collection of recipes and meal plans.
This book will include 60 recipes and 60 photos.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- 60 NEW recipes filled with flavor and variety to ensure you never get bored.
- An easy-to-understand breakdown of what macros are and why they’re crucial to your health and fitness journey.
- Meal planning strategies to help simplify the process of eating balanced and nutritious meals.
- Tips and tricks for macro tracking that remove the guesswork and make your journey more enjoyable.
Peek of some of my favorites:
- Breakfast: Lemon Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Easy Pasta in 30 Minutes: One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
- One-Pan Weeknight Winners: Jambalaya
- Bowls and Handhelds: Baked Salmon Poke Bowls
- Grill to Table: Sun-Dried Tomato and Arugula Burgers
- Show Stopping Sides: Mom’s “Best Ever” Peanut Noodles