Tomato Breakfast Bake
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Tomato Breakfast Bake
- 336 g frozen hash browns – using Alexia Yukon Potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 full 32oz container egg whites (907g)
- 3/4 cup (85g) Low Moisture Park Skim Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 6 sliced (85g) tomato
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash of cayenne pepper
- chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Brown hash browns in a pan over medium heat seasoned with salt and pepper. Layer hash browns into a greased basking dish.
- Combine egg whites, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Whisk together to combine. Layer on top of potatoes. Sprinkle the top with cheese and chives.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Remove and top with tomato slices and pepper. Bake additional 10 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Slice into 8 equal squares and serve or put into meal prep containers.
Standard 9×13 baking dish makes 8 square servings