Easy peasy tomato squeezy? This breakfast bake is easy, deliciously fluffy and perfect for meal prep. Pop two in the microwave in the morning and you can start you day off easy with 36 grams of protein.Jump to Recipe
Tomato Breakfast Bake
Easy peasy tomato squeezy? This breakfast bake is easy, deliciously fluffy and perfect for meal prep. Pop two in the microwave in the morning and you can start you day off easy with 36 grams of protein.
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Tomato Breakfast Bake
- 336 g frozen hash browns – using Alexia Yukon Potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 full 32oz container egg whites (907g)
- 3/4 cup (85g) Low Moisture Park Skim Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 6 sliced (85g) tomato
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash of cayenne pepper
- chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Brown hash browns in a pan over medium heat seasoned with salt and pepper. Layer hash browns into a greased basking dish.
- Combine egg whites, eggs, milk, salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Whisk together to combine. Layer on top of potatoes. Sprinkle the top with cheese and chives.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Remove and top with tomato slices and pepper. Bake additional 10 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Slice into 8 equal squares and serve or put into meal prep containers.
Calories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 7.9gProtein: 18.9gFat: 3.9gFiber: 7.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Standard 9×13 baking dish makes 8 square servings