Why you’ll love this recipe
- It is ready in minutes with minimal ingredients and only one bowl to clean up.
- It’s the perfect treat for everyone in the family without any added sugar.
- Both kids and adults love this banana pudding dip!
- Add different fruits and crackers on top for different flavors.
- Change your pudding mix flavors for something new every time.
Can you make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this ahead of time and it stores well in the fridge. Wait to add any toppings until you are ready to serve. You can also put this banana pudding dip in individual serving containers as meal prep.
How to serve
Top with freshly chopped bananas and crunched Nilla Wafers or graham crackers. Some other toppings ideas; strawberries or jam with graham crackers and cheesecake pudding mix instead of banana, we’ll call that Strawberry Cheesecake Dip.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
These are the main ingredients and substitutions. See recipe card below for full ingredients list and instructions for banana pudding dip.
Whipped Topping: I am using the fat free version of the whipped topping from the frozen aisle or Cool Whip. Any frozen whipped topping will work.
Greek Yogurt: I always opt for Fage Nonfat Greek Yogurt when using Greek Yogurt in recipes. I think it has the best taste and consistency. You can use your favorite.
Cream Cheese: to limit the fat this recipe calls for 1/3 less fat cream cheese, you can use your favorite.
Pudding Mix: this recipe use Sugar Free Banana Pudding mix. Any flavor will work and opens the doors for many new creations.
How to make banana pudding dip:
Add whipped topping, yogurt, cream cheese and pudding mix to a bowl and mix thoroughly with a hand mixer.
Place the dip in a bowl to serve and top with freshly chopped bananas and crumbled Nilla Wafers. Serve with additional Nilla Wafers or graham crackers for dipping.
You can put this dip into single serve containers in the fridge for meal prep or serve as one big dip everyone can enjoy. I would suggest you leave the toppings until ready to enjoy.
What to serve with this recipe
Serve the banana pudding dip with Nilla Wafers, graham crackers or just grab a spoon!
If you like this recipe be sure to check out some of our other easy meals!
Banana Pudding Dip
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Banana Pudding Dip
- 2 cup Fat Free Whipped Topping (Cool Whip) 200g
- 1 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Fage) 250g
- 3 oz. 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar Free Banana Pudding Mix (powder) 21g
- Add whip, yogurt, cream cheese and pudding mix to a bowl and mix thoroughly with a hand mixer.
- Place the dip in a bowl to serve and top with freshly chopped bananas and crumbled Nilla Wafers.You can put this dip into single serve containers in the fridge for meal prep or serve as one big dip everyone can enjoy. I would suggest you leave the toppings until ready to enjoy.