This recipes makes approx. 8 servings which means if it’s just you you’ll have burgers, salads and wraps prepped for the week!
You won’t believe how flavorful this Fajita Burger is.
‘I don’t like spicy .. what do I do?”
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
- use the full can of chipotles in adobo but toss the peppers aside
- use 1/2 or 1/4 can
- top your burger with less pepper mixture and add mayo and guacamole to help mute the spice
- Wrap in lettuce
- Serve as a burger/taco salad
- Lettuce buns
- Fold in a pita
- Wrap as a crunchwrap
Nutrition facts include:
- 1 frozen 91% lean 9% fat all beef patty – linked!
- 1 bun (200 calories)
- 1 slice of white cheddar
- 75 grams peppers mixture
- (add in your own guacamole if used)
Pair Fajita Burgers with your favorite fries or make it a full on Taco Tuesday and add some chips, salsa and a skinny margarita.
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Fajita Burgers
- 8 Ground Beef Burger Patties (91% lean)
- 8 Burger Buns (200cals each)
- 8 slices of white cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (150g)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (150g)
- 1/2 large yellow onion, sliced
- 7 oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- lettuce (optional)
- avocado (optional)
- Slice pepper and onions into thin slices. Heat a sauté pan over medium low and spray with cooking spray. Add onions and peppers and cook until softened. Approx. 10 minutes.
- While the peppers and onions cook open the chipotles and chop large pepper into small pieces. Add sauce and peppers to onions and bell peppers and sauté. Add 1/4 cup water and put on simmer to cook.Important note: 1 full 7 oz. can is SPICY. If you cannot handle spice, use 1/2 to 1/4 can of peppers.
- Cook burger patties to your desired temp. I use pre-formed frozen 91% all beef patties from our local grocery store. You can make your own patties or use any frozen patty. Nutrition facts will be for 91% lean 9% fat patties (190cals).Top with cheese and melt.
- Assemble your burgers. Bun, lettuce, burger, 75g peppers, avocado, bun.Enjoy!