Looking for a quick, easy and delicious snack? Wildway grain free granola is on the top of the list of grain free granolas for me. The Banana Nut is my favorite flavor to make energy bites, mix into yogurt, add to your favorite milk and eat as cereal or just grab a handful to snack on.
- Soft & Chewy
- Wildly Different – Wildly Delicious
- No Oats or Grain Fillers
- No Added Sugar or Sweeteners
- Gluten Free • Non-GMO
- Oil Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Macro Friendly
Made with 100% Real Food Ingredients
All Wildway Granolas Are:
- Grain, Wheat, & Gluten Free
- Free of Extracts & Flavorings
Wildway Granola is a good way to add fats to your diet if you struggle like me to hit your fat macros. These Wildway Energy Bites have awesome macros, whip together easily with only 4 ingredients (does water even count?) and taste delicious! Use code: OHSNAPMACROS for 10% off your next Wildway order! Be sure to check out other fun flavors like Dark Chocolate Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Espresso.
Substitutes: use your favorite nut butter and favorite instant oatmeal! Macros will changes. Possibilities however are endless!
Wildway Energy Bites
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Wildway Energy Bites
- 1 cup (150g) Wildway Banana Nut Grain Free Granola
- 1/3 cup (32.5g) PB2 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Packet of Better Oats Cinnamon Roll Instant Oatmeal
- In a bowl mix PB2 and water. Set aside.In a separate bowl mix granola and oats. Add in the PB2 mixed with water and mix well to combine.
- Keeping your hands damp to avoid sticking, divide the mixture into 8 equal balls (31 grams each). Place the energy balls on a plate and into the fridge for at least 1 hour to set. Once they have set and are no longer sticky, store in an airtight container and enjoy throughout the week!