Zucchini Lasagna – for ONE
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Zucchini Lasagna – for ONE
- Using a mandolin slice 1 small zucchini into noodles. Sprinkle with salt and let sit on paper towels to sweat out some of the moisture while you prep the rest.Dry off zucchini prior to using.
- Mix greek yogurt, ricotta, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano together and set aside.
- Add a spoonful of sauce to the bottom of a loaf pan. Layer half the zucchini, meat, pasta sauce, half ricotta mixture, some mozzarella and repeat. Save a couple pieces of zucchini and mozzarella for the top or add a sprinkle of Parmesan on top. Top with fresh cracked pepper. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 25 mins. Remove foil and bake 5 mins. Broil for 2 mins until browned on top.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary with substitutions.
- You can alter this with whatever meat you choose, I love the flavor of the Jennie O turkey without any additions. Lean ground turkey with spices would be a great substitute.
Lasagna for one using a loaf pan!