Chicken Fried Rice in under 30 minutes. Delicious and filling! Need I say more?Jump to Recipe
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice in under 30 minutes. Delicious and filling! Need I say more?
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 lbs. chicken breast – chopped
- 1 cup basmati (measured raw), cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas – thawed
- 1 cup frozen carrots – thawed
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Toppings: chopped green onion, toasted sesame seeds and sriracha
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Spray pan with cooking pray and add chopped chicken to pan over medium heat. Cook until almost cooked through.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until fragrant. Add thawed vegetables, 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil, mix together and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cooked rice, remaining 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, crushed red pepper flakes (to your liking) and mix together well.
- Create a hole in the center of the mixture and spray with cooking spray. Add 2 eggs and scramble. Once cooked mix in with the rice mixture.
- Top with your favorite additions like sriracha, green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!!
- Nutrition facts are an estimate and will vary with substitutions.
- For serving size, weigh your final dish and divide by 4.
- Top with green onions, toasted sesames and sriracha.
Calories: 414kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 44.7gFat: 7.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!