Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Crock pot
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix (or shredded red cabbage, green cabbage and carrots)
- 1 cups thinly sliced red onion
- juice of one lime
- salt & pepper
- Line the crockpot with onions and top with raw chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 3.
- Once done cooking shred the chicken directly in the crockpot and mix together. Serve on buns with coleslaw.
- Mix all coleslaw mix, onion, lime juice, salt and pepper together in a bowl and place in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. The lime will marinate the onions and leave a nice crispy tangy flavor to complement the meat.