Another under 30 minute meal! These are my favorite especially during the hustle and bustle of the week! This dish is flavorful using simple ingredients and comes together before anyone can complain they’re hungry.
Cajun Sausage and Potato Skillet
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Cajun Sausage and Potato Skillet
- 4 Aidells Cajun Style Andouille sausages
- 300 g baby yellow potatoes halved
- 1 red bell pepper chopped 162g
- 1 yellow onion, chopped 144g
- 132 g kale chopped
- 50 g chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- In a pot of boiling water boil potatoes for 5 mins. Alternativity you can microwave in a shallow dish of water until al dente not smashable.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray. Once hot add 4 sausages and sear.
- Add garlic, peppers and onions and sear for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Stir and add chicken broth and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 7 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped kale and stir until wilted. Enjoy!