You won’t be able to stop these! Sweet and spicy, amazing macros and under 30 minutes!Jump to Recipe
Fajita Shrimp Burritos
You won’t be able to stop these! Sweet and spicy, amazing macros and under 30 minutes!
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Fajita Shrimp Burritos
- 5 oz. deveined and shelled shrimp (raw)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 20 g sliced green bell pepper
- 20 g sliced red onion
- 20 g plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 lime wedge
- 50 g basmati rice cooked
- Jalapeno hot sauce or any green hot sauce
- 1 Joseph's Bakery Lavash
- Peel and devein shrimp. Add seasonings and coat well.
- Sauté onions and peppers on greased pan over medium heat until tender and browned. Push to one side and add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp ~ 3 mins each side until cooked through. While the shrimp cooks mix Greek yogurt and lime juice and set aside.
- Once the shrimp has cooked, assemble your burritos. Rice. Shrimp. Veggies. Sauce. Hot sauce.Roll in a wrap or tortilla, spray the outside of the wrap or tortillas with cooking spray and sear in a warm pan until golden brown.
Tortillas may be used in place of lavash – macros will change.
Calories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 32.8gProtein: 24.7gFat: 10.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!