Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken is great over rice, zoodles, potatoes or chopped up in a salad!
This Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken is quick and easy and ready in under 30 minutes. You can make this for a quick weeknight meal or meal prep it for a variety of meals throughout the week. The sweet and tangy honey mustard is a perfect addition to rice and potatoes or on top of a leafy green salad.
Swap up your vegetables for endless weekly options.
You can make this recipe with other vegetables like; broccoli, asparagus, bok choy, carrots, or zucchini. Be sure to chop thick veggies into thinner slices so they cook all the way through. You could also add small baby potatoes to roast while the chicken cooks. Pierce the potatoes with a fork first and if they’re large cut into halves or quarter.
Sheet pan recipes are perfect for meal prep because there really are so many ways to switch it up week over week.
Serving Adjustments: The MyFitnessPal entry is for one 6 oz. cut of chicken and one serving of frozen green beans (83 grams frozen). For a 4 oz. cut of chicken with 1 serving of green beans (change green beans to total 6 servings when making your recipe 498 grams): 213 cals: 39 P / 2 F / 18 C
Nutrition facts for chicken and green beans only.
Veggies options: green beans, asparagus, carrots, bok choy, broccoli or zucchini (or over zoodles or cauli rice).
Carb adds: potatoes – whole roasted or mashed, rice or noodles.
Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken and Green Beans
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken and Green Beans
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast (raw)
- 4 cups (332 grams) frozen green beans*
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Remove chicken from package and butterfly into thin cut slices. I use 2 breast and cut into a total of 4 ~ 6 oz. pieces. Trim any excess fat.Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line frozen green beans around the outside of a baking dish. Lay chicken breasts in the center.
- In a small bowl mix together all honey mustard sauce ingredients and pour on top of the chicken.
- Bake 375 degrees F for 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.Mix the green beans into the sauce.
- Serve as is or over rice, noodles, zoodles or potatoes. The chicken is also delicious in a salad.