A full recipe of High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl will make you 24 egg rolls. I prefer to make the full recipe and meal prep 1/2 for lunch or dinner one day and save the other half to whip up 12 crispy and delicious egg rolls.
These Air Fryer Egg Rolls have the perfect amount of crisp without any of the added grease!
Looking for a Super Bowl Sunday appetizer? Look no further!! Lay these out with a variety of dipping sauce and your guests will love these non greasy egg rolls and even better, you’ll be able to get in protein and easily track your snacking.
These egg rolls are crispy, healthy and so delicious paired with spicy sriracha mayo, sweet and sour sauce or coconut aminos (or soy sauce). For sriracha mayo just simply combine your favorite mayonnaise and as much sriracha as you can handle! You can also add a little splash of lime juice to cut the spice.
If you have trouble meal prepping I would definitely suggest trying the High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl recipe. It comes together extremely fast, well under 30 minutes, and it does not lack in flavor at all. It is packed with protein and the serving size is huge. For me I need a large lunch so I always make sure to pick something that has a lot of volume adds, like cabbage, lettuce, cauli rice, etc.
It helps curb my appetite when I eat large portioned satiating meals like the High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl.
What did we even do before air fryers?
Air Fryer Egg Rolls
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- 1 lbs. ground turkey 99/1
- 1/2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1.5 cups broccoli slaw mix 100g
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 6.5 tbsp. coconut aminos 90g
- 3 heaping cups sliced cabbage 150g
- 1/2 can water chestnuts, chopped 75g
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1-2 chopped green onions
- salt and pepper
- additional sriracha as needed
- 24 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Spray cooking pan with nonstick and brown ground turkey in a pan over medium heat. Once browned add 1/2 tsp. sesame oil and stir.If there is a lot of excess liquid from the meat, drain it prior to moving on.
- Add minced garlic, broccoli slaw, coconut aminos to the turkey and stir. Simmer until broccoli is slightly soft. Add cabbage, water chestnuts, sriracha, ginger, salt and pepper. Stir and simmer until cabbage is wilted. Mix in chopped green onions.Top with extra sriracha, drizzle of coconut aminos or sesame seeds.
- Lay 1 egg roll wrapper flat with one of the 4 points pointed towards you. Place 32 grams (or full recipe weight divided by 24) in the bottom portion of the egg roll paper. Work from the corner closest to you roll the wrapper over the filling, tuck in the corners and continue to roll up like a burrito. Continue for all egg rolls.
- Place eggs rolls in the basket / tray of the air fryer and cook at 400 for 6 minutes. Do not layer egg rolls, work in batches as needed.