This High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl is a delicious way to get in your protein for the day. Each serving is packed with 60 grams of protein and under 400 calories making it macro friendly and tasty. This recipe is easy, delicious and perfect for a quick weeknight meal or meal prep. The recipes makes 2 servings but can be easily double or tripled.
Planning ahead is the only way I can stay on track and being able to use similar ingredients for multiples meals so nothing goes to waste is always my goal. Use your leftover ingredients from this recipe for Chicken Lo Mein later in the week! You can also turn this recipe into Air Fryer Egg Rolls in a matter of minutes.
High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – High Protein Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1 lbs. ground turkey (99/1)
- 1/2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 100 g broccoli slaw mix
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos 90g
- 150 g sliced cabbage
- 75 g chopped water chestnuts (1/2 can)
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- Spray cooking pan with nonstick and brown ground turkey in a pan over medium heat. If you end up with a lot of liquid from cooking your meat, drain some. Once browned add 1/2 tsp. sesame oil and stir.
- Add minced garlic, broccoli slaw, coconut aminos and stir. Simmer until broccoli is slightly soft. Add cabbage, water chestnuts, sriracha, ginger, salt and pepper. Stir and simmer until cabbage is wilted. Mix in chopped green onions.Top with extra sriracha, drizzle of coconut aminos or sesame seeds.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary with substitutions.