These oats are husband, toddler and baby tested and approved. If you need to add a protein punch add your favorite vanilla protein powder to the mixture overnight with a extra splash of almond milk in the morning to help break it up.
Super easy and flavorful Overnight Banana Bread Oats.
- sliced banana, chopped nuts, cinnamon, honey, additional peanut butter
- vanilla protein powder
- Add with all ingredients before refrigerating. You may need to add extra almond milk in the morning as the powder will suck up moisture.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp. almond extract, 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating.
- 1 Tbsp. Flax, 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Add these with all ingredients before refrigerating. Add a extra 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk if these are added as they will suck up moisture.
Overnight Banana Bread Oats
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Overnight Banana Bread Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 ripe cubed small banana 50g
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- optional vanilla protein powder
- Sliced banana
- Honey drizzle
- Peanut Butter
- Chopped nuts
- Add oats, almond milk, greek yogurt, powdered PB2, banana and cinnamon to a mason jar and shake together.Place in the refrigerator overnight to set. Enjoy in the morning with desired toppings.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary with substitutions.