This seems labor intensive but it’ll take you under 30 minutes and once you pop you won’t stop. They’re sweet and spicy and have amazing macros!
“ohsnapmacros Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites”
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Chop cauliflower into chunks. Place in a bowl and top with egg whites. Mix to cover well.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour and seasonings.
- Add almond flour mixture to bowl of cauliflower and mix carefully to coat.
- Preheat air fryer. Add cauliflower to basket and fry at 350 for 17 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks add buffalo sauce and honey to a small sauce pan and simmer, stirring occasionally to keep from burning.
- Pre-heat oven to broil.
- When cauliflower is done, add to a mixing bowl and top with buffalo sauce. Mix carefully to not break apart the flour from the cauliflower.
- On a parchment paper lined baking pan, layer cauliflower and broil for 2-4 minutes until browned but not burnt.
- Top with chopped green onions and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.