“ohsnapmacros Beef and Bean Tostadas”
Beef and Bean Tostadas
Taco Tuesday is a thing in our house and it’s a thing I love doing!! These tostadas are a great way to switch it up from the usual taco and they’re fun to pile and eat!
- La Banderita carb counter flour tortillas
- olive oil spray
Taco Meat & Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp cumin
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lbs ground beef
- Cooked tostadas
- Refried Beans
- Taco Meat
- Chopped Lettuce
- Chopped Red Onion
- Fresh Salsa
- reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- Greek nonfat yogurt
- finely diced radish
For the tostadas:
- Cover tortillas lightly in olive oil spray. Sprinkle with seasoning and bake at 355 for 5 mins each side. Thenmins each side. Then 1 min each side. Until crispy.
For the taco meat:
- Brown your ground beef until cooked through. Mix seasonings in a bowl with water to form a slurry paste.Add slurry paste to browned meat, mix and let simmer for 5 minutes while you prep your toppings.
- Layer beans, taco meat, lettuce, onion, salsa, cheese, greek yogurt and radish.Nutrition Facts for: 2 tostadas, 120g refried beans, 4 oz. taco meat, lettuce, red onion, 2 tbsp. salsa, 14g reduced fat Mexican cheese blend, 25g Greek nonfat yogurt , finely diced radish and hot sauce if desired
Alternative use prepared tostadas.
Serving: 2tostadasCalories: 420kcalCarbohydrates: 43.5gProtein: 41.7gFat: 14.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
These sound great!! Headed to the store now to get the ingredients. Are the macros for 2 or 3 tostadas? And after I cook the tortillas 5 mins each side, do I then cook them for 3 mins? I usually spray mine and put them on a griddle but they aren’t really crispy so I am gonna try yours!! Thank you!! LOVE your recipes!!