Super Bowl is right around the corner! How are we already almost done with January 2022?? Have you started thinking about Super Bowl appetizers and ideas yet? Add these meatballs to the list.
These macro friendly chicken meatballs are taken up a notch with a my favorite creamy buffalo sauce by Primal Kitchen. They’re great alone as a appetizer, just stick a toothpick in them with a extra side of buffalo sauce and ranch but they’re amazing in a sub topped with tomato and green onion.
Whichever you choose be sure to add some extra buffalo and ranch on top because here we like things extra saucy!
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
Copycat KFC Bowls
Buffalo Italian Chicken Meatballs
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Buffalo Italian Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lbs. Mild Italian Ground Chicken Sausage*
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs 42g
- 4 Tbsp. creamy buffalo sauce**
- 1 hoagie style bun, toasted
- Chopped green onion
- Chopped cherry tomatoes
- Extra Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400. Add all meatball ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Line a baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray. Make 18 equal sizes meatballs (34g each) about 1" in diameter.Note: to weigh your meatballs put a plate on the scale, zero it out and add a spoonful of mixture to the plate. You will quickly get the hang of what the right size is and 18 meatballs will go by quick.
- Place meatballs in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Toast your bun and top with meatballs, chopped tomatoes, extra buffalo sauce, ranch and chopped green onions.
- Stick a toothpick the in the cooked meatballs and drizzle with a little extra buffalo and green onion. Be sure to have a side of ranch for dipping!