You will be shocked how much flavor is in this simple dish!! My three year old gobbled it right up. I have written this recipe for one serving, however it can be easily doubled or quadrupled.
To make this one serving at a time, I cooked 1 lbs. mild Italian Sausage ahead of time and reheated 2 oz. cooked for each dish.
Simple Sausage and Bok Choy Pasta
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Simple Sausage and Bok Choy Pasta
- 2 oz mild ground Italian Sausage
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 handful (50g) sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 oz cooked pasta of choice, measured uncooked
- salt and pepper
- Cook Italian sausage in a pan over medium. Once fully cooked remove from the pan and set aside. Add in bok choy, mushrooms and garlic and sauté for a few minutes until garlic is fragrant. Add salt and pepper and chicken broth. Let simmer in chicken broth until the vegetables are softened and most of the liquid has evaporated.Add 2 oz. cooked pasta of choice and sausage to the pan and mix together. Enjoy.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary with substitutions.