“ohsnapmacros Chicken Fried Rice”
Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 lbs. chicken breast - chopped
- 1 cup basmati (measured raw), cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas - thawed
- 1 cup frozen carrots - thawed
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Toppings: chopped green onion, toasted sesame seeds and sriracha
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Spray pan with cooking pray and add chopped chicken to pan over medium heat. Cook until almost cooked through.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until fragrant. Add thawed vegetables, 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil, mix together and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cooked rice, remaining 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, crushed red pepper flakes (to your liking) and mix together well.
- Create a hole in the center of the mixture and spray with cooking spray. Add 2 eggs and scramble. Once cooked mix in with the rice mixture.
- Top with your favorite additions like sriracha, green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!!