“ohsnapmacros Fajita Shrimp Burritos”
Fajita Shrimp Burritos
You won’t be able to stop these! Sweet and spicy, amazing macros and under 30 minutes!
- 5 oz. deveined and shelled shrimp (raw)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 20 g sliced green bell pepper
- 20 g sliced red onion
- 20 g plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 lime wedge
- 50 g basmati rice cooked
- Jalapeno hot sauce or any green hot sauce
- 1 Joseph's Bakery Lavash
- Peel and devein shrimp. Add seasonings and coat well.
- Sauté onions and peppers on greased pan over medium heat until tender and browned. Push to one side and add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp ~ 3 mins each side until cooked through. While the shrimp cooks mix Greek yogurt and lime juice and set aside.
- Once the shrimp has cooked, assemble your burritos. Rice. Shrimp. Veggies. Sauce. Hot sauce.Roll in a wrap or tortilla, spray the outside of the wrap or tortillas with cooking spray and sear in a warm pan until golden brown.
Tortillas may be used in place of lavash - macros will change.
Calories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 32.8gProtein: 24.7gFat: 10.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!