Why you’ll love this recipe
- Use up all your favorite summer garden fruits and veggies in this easy salsa recipe.
- Not overly spicy and can be made spicier with some great flavor adds noted below.
- Easy, refreshing and gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- There are minimal ingredients necessary to make this recipe.
- This mango corn salsa pairs with endless dishes like fish, tacos, enchiladas, salads or for your next party appetizer.
How to tell if a mango is ripe
Simply give the mango a soft squeeze to see if it is soft on the inside. If the mango is not ripe yet leave it on the counter for a few days to ripen before using. This recipe is best with a nice soft ripe mango. You can alternately use frozen mango chunks to make mango corn salsa.
Can you use canned corn for this recipe?
Yes, this recipe actually calls for canned corn but you can use fresh as well. For even more added flavor use barbequed corn on the cob.
- Barbequed corn on the cob
- Avocado chunks
- Red bell pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Red pepper flakes
Ingredients and Substitutes:
These are the main ingredients and substitutions. See recipe card below for full ingredients list and instructions for mango corn salsa.
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
Mango: this recipe uses one mango, you can use frozen instead of fresh and even swap with pineapple for a twist.
Corn: canned or fresh corn should be used in this recipe.
Tomato: this recipe uses two vine ripe tomatoes cut into small bite sized chunks. Do not discard any liquid from the tomatoes, that adds to the flavor and juices of the salsa.
Red Onion: be sure to cut the red onion as finely as you can so that the lime juice can marinate it in the refrigerator before serving.
Cilantro: measure out one cup of cilantro loosely packed prior to chopping. The cilantro adds a wonderful flavor to this salsa.
Lime juice: if you do not have fresh you can use lime juice from the container. Use enough to replace 1 full lime.
How to make this mango corn salsa recipe
Chop tomatoes into bite size pieces. Thinly slice red onions. Peel and chop mango, discarding the core.
Remove cilantro from the stem and measure pre chopped and loosely packed. Chop into small pieces.
Add all ingredients for the salsa in a bowl and mix together well. Place in the refrigerator covered for at least one hour prior to serving.
What to serve this salsa with
If you like this recipe be sure to check out some of our other easy meals!
- Air Fryer Carrots and Potatoes
- Southwest Chicken Crockpot
- Air Fryer Chicken Meatballs
- Blueberry Breakfast Sausage
- Blackened Chicken Tacos
Mango Corn Salsa
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Mango Corn Salsa
- 1/2 can corn 150g
- 1 small mango, diced 140g
- 2 small vine tomatoes, chopped 200g
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced 100g
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- Add all salsa ingredients to a bowl and refrigerate for at least a hour before serving.