These Peanut Chicken Wraps are ready
in under 10 minutes.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
We batch BBQ chicken and steak on weekends to keep us on track during the week. Using pre-cooked sliced chicken breast you’re able to make these wraps in under 10 minutes.
STay in the know!
NEVER MISS A RECIPESign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.
I use Lavash bread or my favorite wrap. You could easily turn this into a salad also.
Sliced green and purple cabbage, shaved carrots, sliced red bell pepper and chopped green onions. Add chopped peanuts if desired.
You can sub PB2 with your favorite creamy peanut or almond butter. I like using Barneys Almond Butter. Macros with change.
You are going to love how quick and easy this recipe is. Easily turn this into a salad by adding more cabbage and some greens. I would also suggest you add a little extra water to make the dressing thinner to cover the salad evenly. If you’re feeling adventures, make it into a pita pizza.
Prep veggies, chicken and sauce.
Roll like a burrito and enjoy! You can sear it if desired.
If you like this wrap be sure to check out some of our other easy meals!
Peanut Chicken Wraps
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Peanut Chicken Wraps
- 2 Joseph's Lavash (full – can swap with your favorite see notes)
- 6 oz. cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced green cabbage 65g
- 1/2 cup sliced red cabbage 65g
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced 50g
- Shaved carrot – using potato peeler 20g
- Chopped green onion
- 4 tbsp. powdered PB2 26g
- 4 tsp. Coconut Aminos 20g
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp. Water
- In a small bowl whisk together peanut sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Chop and prep veggies and chicken.
- Lay out lavash or wrap of choice flat and top with veggies, chicken and peanut sauce. Wrap like a burrito and enjoy. Makes 2 wraps.