This casserole is packed with favorite flavors like bacon, cheese and creamy ranch.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
Cube your raw chicken into bite size pieces.
Using Greek Yogurt for added protein you get a perfectly creamy ranch sauce for your casserole. You could swap with pre-made ranch or if you need added fat use a 5% greek yogurt.
I buy bacon that is 80 calories for 2 slices (6F/0C/6P). You can swap with whatever bacon you’d like to use. Try to aim for the same macros per one or two slices and adjust from there. One of my favorite bacon brands is Pedersons Natural Farms. You can find my Creamy Bacon Halibut on their blog.
I used Lucerne low skim Mozzarella. We always have the family size pack in the fridge for everyday use.
Petite Golden Potatoes
You can use the ranch recipe in this recipe and just add water to your desired ranch consistency. The greek yogurt adds and the combination of apple cider vinegar and seasoning remove the tartness of the greek yogurt. You’re going to love this one.
Preheat the oven to 425 and prep your potatoes by chopping into bite sized quarters. Spray them with nonstick spray and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to the potatoes. Mix together your ranch ingredients and add to the potatoes and raw chicken. Stir everything together to coat evenly.
Once the chicken is fully cooked, approx. 20-25 minutes, top with cheese and cooked bacon. Continue cooking until the cheese has melted. Top with chopped green onions and enjoy!
As always it is best to weigh your final dish and divide by the total servings for the most accurate number. This dish makes 5 servings.
If you like this casserole be sure to check out some of our other favorites!
Loaded Potato Casserole
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Loaded Potato Casserole
- 1 – 1.5 lbs. raw chicken breast, cubed
- 1 lbs. petite golden potatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup low skim mozzarella cheese shreds
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Chopped green onions
- Fresh cracked pepper
Greek Yogurt Ranch:
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (Fage)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried chopped chives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenehight. Chop potatoes into quarters or bite sizes pieces. Spray a baking dish with non stick, add potatoes salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook chop chicken into bite size pieces and mix ranch ingredients in a bowl.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, add raw chicken and ranch to the dish and stir to evenly coat the potatoes and chicken in the ranch.
- Place back in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- While the chicken and potatoes cook, cook your bacon on the stove until crispy. Chop into bite size pieces.When the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender top with cheese and bacon and place back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Top with chopped green onions and enjoy!
- Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary with substitutions.
- Weight your final and divide by 5 for total grams per serving.