“ohsnapmacros Turkey Taco Breakfast Bake”
Turkey Taco Breakfast Bake
- 1 lbs. lean ground turkey 99/1
- Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 can black beans 150g
- 32 oz. canned corn 100g
- 32 oz. liquid egg whites 1 full carton
- 6 white corn tortillas (100 cals for 2)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese blend 56g
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp. cumin
- fresh cracked pepper
- Brown ground turkey in a pan over medium heat. Mix all taco seasonings together in a bowl and add water until it forms a slurry paste. Add the seasoning to the turkey meat when almost fully cooked. Add beans and corn and let everything simmer while you get the rest of your ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop all 6 corn tortillas into slices.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray and layer the bottom with half the tortillas slices.
- Top the tortillas with half the meat mixture and half the egg whites. Repeat.
- Once you have 2 layers of tortillas, meat mixture and eggs, top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes.To serve cut into 6 equal squares or approximately 283 grams per square.