Why you’ll love this pizza
- This easy dinner is ready in under 15 minutes!
- Great way to use leftover chicken.
- Customize your Thai pizza with your favorite toppings.
- Made with just a few simple ingredients.
- Homemade pizza is a fun way to get the whole family involved in dinner.
My obsession with Thai food and love of pizza have merged to create this Thai curry pizza. It’s a yummy blend of Thai flavors with a classic pizza feel. Extra bonus, it’s so easy!! A tortilla is topped with cheese, shredded chicken and a creamy homemade curry sauce and then air fried until golden brown. Finally, add your favorite Thai-inspired pizza toppings. That’s it!
How to cook the chicken
This Thai curry pizza recipe calls for shredded chicken. Leftover or rotisserie chicken works great here. If cooking the chicken:
Add raw chicken to a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 15-20 minutes depending on how much chicken and the thickness of the breast. Once cooked, remove from the water and shred with two forks or a hand mixer (my preferred method). You can then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: I usually boil anywhere from 1 to 3 lbs. of chicken at a time, shred it up and use it throughout the week in salads, burritos, wraps, and sandwiches.
Tips and tricks
Buy your Thai red curry paste from Amazon! I bought my favorite brand, Thai Kitchen, for $4 on Amazon. My local grocery store was selling it for $9! Big savings.
You can easily double, triple, or quadruple this recipe for multiple pizzas. Only one will fit in the air fryer at a time, so keep this in mind.
You can use naan bread, thin-crust pre-cooked pizza dough or regular tortillas for the crust.
Once you make one air fryer tortilla pizza, you’ll be making all kinds of air fryer tortillas pizzas. It’s really the easiest method to get a crispy crust and minimal calories. Use your favorite flour tortillas and toppings following the same instructions below.
What kind of air fryer do you use?
I have the COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT Max XL Large Cooker. It’s been a perfect addition to our kitchen and we use it ALL the time.
Can I make this gluten and dairy free?
Yes. To make this Thai Curry pizza recipe gluten and dairy-free, use your favorite gluten-free tortillas and omit the cheese or use a dairy-free cheese. For the sauce, you will need to substitute out the Greek yogurt with your dairy-free choice.
Ingredients and Substitutes:
These are the main ingredients and substitutions. See the recipe card below for the full ingredients list and instructions for this Thai Curry Pizza recipe.
Chicken Breast: 2 oz. cooked and shredded chicken breast.
Corn Tortillas: to keep these low-carb, I used a Mission Carb Balance flour tortilla. Any type of tortilla is fine.
Mozzarella cheese: 1/4 cup part-skim, low moisture fresh mozzarella cheese. I prefer to shred my own for a fresher taste. You can use more if you want extra cheesy.
Greek Yogurt: I used Fage non-fat Greek plain yogurt. Any Greek yogurt works, but I’ve found Fage is the creamiest.
Red Curry Paste: any brand, I like Thai Kitchen. Green curry paste works too, if preferred.
Toppings: Shredded carrots, fresh cilantro, bean sprouts, green onions, etc.
How to make Thai Curry Pizza
Preheat air fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prep sauce and tortilla
While the air fryer preheats, mix the sauce ingredients together until fully combined. Place ¾ of the sauce on the tortilla almost completely to the edges, leaving some sauce to drizzle on top after cooking.
Top the sauce with ½ the shredded cheese and chicken, evenly spreading over the tortilla. Top the chicken with the remaining cheese and a dash of salt. The trick to a crispy crust is making sure to evenly place the toppings and not make the center too heavy.
Place the tortilla flat in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Remove once cooked.
Add toppings and enjoy!
Top with shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and fresh cilantro, and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Cut into slices and enjoy.
There are so many yummy things to top this curry chicken pizza with! I love adding fresh vegetables like green onions, fresh cilantro, green peppers, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, red onion, or red bell pepper. For a Thai chicken pizza vibe, drizzle a bit of peanut sauce and a dash of red pepper for heat.
Serving and storing notes
This recipe and the nutritional info is for one pizza.
Keep any leftover pizza in an airtight container for up to three days.
Reheat your pizza in a hot oven to ensure the crust is crispy. Heat at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, careful to not let it burn.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out some of our other easy air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken
- Air Fryer Breaded Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes
Thai Curry Pizza Recipe
📱 MyFitnessPal & MacrosFirst App Users
You can find this recipe and many others on MyFitnessPal and MacrosFirst by searching: Ohsnapmacros – Thai Curry Pizza Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 Mission Carb Balance flour tortilla (or preferred tortilla)
- 2 oz. cooked and shredded chicken breast
- salt to season chicken
- 1/4 cup part-skim low moisture mozzarella cheese 28g
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt 56g
- 1 tsp. red curry paste 5g
- shredded carrots
- fresh cilantro
- bean sprouts
- Pre heat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the air fryer pre heats, mix the sauce together until fully combined. Place ¾ of the sauce on the tortilla almost completely to the edges, leaving some sauce to drizzle on top after cooking.
- Top the sauce with ½ the shredded cheese and chicken evenly spreading over the tortilla. Top the chicken with the reminaing cheese and a dash of salt. The trick to a crispy crust is making sure to evenly place the toppings and not make the center too heavy.
- Place the tortilla flat in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 for 5-7 minutes until browned and the cheese has melted. Remove once cooked.
- Top with shredded carrots, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Cut into slices and enjoy.
- Easily double or quadruple the recipe for multiple pizzas.
Photographs by: Marie-Catherine Dube